Saturday 26 March 2016

Jamberry 7 Day Challenge - The Result


So, I took part in the Jamberry 7 Day Challenge, wearing my Jamberry Nail Wraps for 7 days.  I have to say, I was surprised at the result.  Not a single wrap lifted or chipped!  The only (slight) damage to the surface of one wrap happened thanks to my teething baby, who decided to stick her teeth into my nail, but to be fair, I'm the only person who noticed the dent.

You may have seen my before photo?  If not, here it is


Then after 4 days, then on day 9, when I decided I needed a fresh look and removed 3 wraps from each hand and added a pale pink varnish in their place.


I'm going to keep these wraps in place for as long as possible (until the growth at my cuticle starts to bug me, or my starter kit arrives following our launch on 5th April), and will keep you posted on their progress.

Have you requested your free sample of Jamberry Nail Wraps yet?  Why don't you give the 7 Day Challenge a go?  I'd love to see your before and after shots if you do!

Until next time,

Camille xx

No comments:

Post a Comment